Proper keyword placement on your website is extremely important for your readers and for the search engines that will send you readers.
Before writing anything, research your keywords and make sure that you have selected the best keywords and keyword phrases that define your product and will bring you people that actually want what you have to offer.
Once you have your keywords you have to place them at certain places on your website. You should have your keywords positioned throughout your content and also in the HTML text that is hidden to reader’s eyes.
Use your keywords in:
* The titles of your articles or blog posts
* If possible, the first words in the first paragraph.
* In text as you write using the bold, italics, underlining and emphasis tags
* The last sentence of your article.
* In the headers: for example the h1
* In the HTML code there are META tags related to keywords and descriptions
* In the HTML code where in the ALT tags
* In the description tags associated with links and images
* In the rest of your content based on your natural writing
If your online content is informative and interesting to your target audience you will be using your keywords. Simply remember you are writing for the web and not offline. Search engines need to see keywords often – but not so often they think you are a machine writing to get your site placed high on the search engine (even if you are).
Remember that keyword placement on your website is important for you, your readers and it is also very important for the search engines. Do not forget to the search engines in proper keyword placement.